Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HA-HA

i have OFFICIALLY lost two inches around my belly.

wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~
i was so happy when i measured today, i was about to cry!


suck it you bitches who said i wouldnt be able to do it without a trainer. kissmysmellyunwashedass please.

haha. this is random aint it? ive been jogging to get back in shape. and its working ;D

aren't you two so proud of me? it's not much, but i'm getting there. the last place to go completely is the belly! which means everything else on my fat body is going away! hehehehehehehehehehe.


Jal. you don't love us already lah. i know you have a gf.
no calls. no info. dunno what ru doing adi. too mucholoh.

call me. miss me. hate me!

xx

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

whoa! con and grats mingggg. :D