Saturday, April 4, 2009

study break

as the title suggest, i'm on break! alas!

but first day adi, i sliced a small fraction of my flesh off the second finger of my right hand.

No. i'm no suicidial.

i was in the shower, singing to myself and taking a shower.

when i reached over for my favourite scented shampoo, and

voila.

the cap. sliced a whole section of my flesh off.

hahaha.

it was so painful, i had to laugh. imagine exposed meat, with non-clotting blood, and a section of ur flesh dangling off ur finger, AND shampoo sizzling the meat.

sigh.

damn clumsy. only i can slice my hand open with a shampoo bottle cover. classic.

2 comments:

arobotnamedlisa said...

wtfness bbq with lemon wedges and chilli sos.

gosh ming. be careful the next time you flush. D:

CK said...

Hats off for making such a pasar malam out of washing hair. I agree with Lisa.