Friday, April 10, 2009

drama #2

Happy Easter everyone!

this celebration is like the milestone to have far we have come. I still remember, this time of the year marked the CF in school having the grand celebration in the school hall. how time flies.

anyway. so on the drama again:

i have finally managed to outdo myself. two days ago, with the urge to be a responsible child, i decided to wash my super smelly toilet (because it was so smelly)

the whole task took little over 15 minutes, but the drama? it cost me half a day.
you see, whilst I was trying to clean the toilet floor with my sturdy toilet broom-brush-thinggie-majjingie, i hit one of the pipes beside my toilet so hard, the whole thing burst.

like, literally. BURST. ok? huey-ee if you're reading this, i'm not just saying burst for the sake of it.

so yeah, i tried to plug the hole so the water would stop spurting out, to no avail. called kazillions of people for advice, among them, flo; WHOSE DAD IS A PLUMBER MIND YOU. absolutely no help, this woman. just laughed her head off.

you people think this is some american comedy is it?

so yeah.

i hunted around for the main tap, and switched all the waters at home off, but it was still leaking.

sigh.

parents fixed it later.

so the drama man. so the drama.

No comments: