Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nothing beats putting on a fresh pair of jeans

ATTENTION. THIS.IS.NOT.AN.APRIL.FOOL'S.JOKE.

Today is Tuesday right, well technically Wednesday but it has only been 25 minutes pass midnight so there is nothing much to be said about Wednesday therefore I'm blogging about Tuesday instead. Anyway, I put on a fresh, by fresh I mean washed, pairs of jeans this morning, and it felt great. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt, how a clean pair of jeans brought me such joy.

It felt as if I was starting life a new, fresh of the last chapter going into the next, full of confidence due to the comfort and security I felt in a clean pair of jeans. It hit me when I was riding to college in the morning being bombarded by the cool breeze. Zombieomg.

My joy lasted until I noticed the world around me shaking. However, my brilliant intelligence quickly assured me that it wasn't an earthquake but it was my right eye twitching. Yeap. I officially reach that point. The cause of this didn't elude because I am well aware of the insane schedule I have week in, week out. On top of college and work, every other night I have rehearsals and it doesn't help that my directors decided to up rehearsals a notched. Phew.

Talking about rehearsals, the publicity for my production is officially out! Lo and behold..



(I swear I didn't intend for my picture to look like a gui)

Your support and attendance is much appreciated! Though of course do not come at the expense of your responsibilities! You can't really purchase tickets like going to GSC's ticket counter cause this is kinda like an indie production. Do book earlier or if you want I can book for you. (Haha wishful thinking.)

Ok. Eyes twitching isn't exactly a sign of good fortune so Imma going to bed now. Catch ya'll later.

No comments: