Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Wish List

it's that time of the year again, and I'd be surprised if i even get one item on my list. But i'm going to write it all down anyways.

1. become leaner. notice how i've stopped saying thinner cuz everybody keeps telling me im anorexic just because i've stopped eating rice on a daily basis. i just want to be leaner! keyword is in italics, stop obssessing people!

2. skinnies dari topman (the gorgeous and very rare shade of blue) a whooping rm199. so not worth it, but so craving. PLEASE GO ON DISCOUNT. it's all im asking. ;)

3. a cloth hoodie that is so creamy soft it will kill you. i saw one on a model at tumblr, and have been looking out for one ever since. saw one at topman and AX, but both not thin enough. i am oh-so-loving the collar design. can't seem to post the pic here....

4. plane ticket to the UK/ NZ. i want to go away for a month on a backpack trip. can some windfall PLEASE fund me.

5. macbook/laptop. i hate sharing the computer with my bro at the mo. and it keeps breaking down as well.

6. my own car. sob sob. this is coming soon. very hopefully.

i'm pretty sure there's more. as i said, except for no.1, the rest are not in my control. despite two jobs, i doubt i'll be disciplined enough to save up for the biggies. (except the clothes)

oh well.

happy birthday CK. we cant hang today is all jit's fault. i give u power to blame him.

dunwan to friend u adi JIT. when is ur thinggie majinggie? details pls. we want to come leh.

don't even know if u still check the blog.

i have loads of photos to post from my end of college trips. stupid computer fail me again, just wait ya.

love love love! (sigh... back to work time)

No comments: