Thursday, November 26, 2009

Epic Fail

Can anyone please tell me what happened to Where The Wild Things Are? Isn't it suppose to be screening already? So why isn't it screening? Why can't I find it in any showlistings? WHY WHY WHY!!

But that's not the story of today's epic fail. Instead, the honour goes to Cineleisure Damansara for putting up the poster for the movie 9 for the movie Nine. Just so you know, those are two seperate and VERY VERY different movies. One is titled 9 (in numerical form) is an animated movie set in a post apocalyptic setting with dolls as its main characters while Nine (in alphabetical form) is a movie that stars Nicole Kidman and it has a sort of musical theme to it, I can't elaborate since I didnt really read the description.

This little error got my hopes up because I knew the movie was not going to be screened in Malaysia and I really wanted to watch it but timchi Cineleisure can be so noob to mix up the movie posters. I hope they didn't advertise with the wrong posters in their cineplex as well. Imagine you bought a ticket to see a chunted animation about post-apocalypse and end up seeing Nicole Kidman doing burlesque, live-action. Well actually, it would be a good surprise... but but then that doesn't stop them(Cineleisure) grabbing the "Epic Fail of the Day" award.

But then you could say that it is very confusing also(not to me) if you didn't know that both existed.

Sigh... where have all the good movies gone?

No comments: