Sunday, May 10, 2009

Keep The Faith

So yea, everyone knows about it. Last wednesday's game between Arsenal and Manchester United was probably child's play on Man Utd's part. After the defeat, I think a lot of things were broken. The fans, the team, the belief especially, took a significant blow. Despite this, I urge all Arsenal fans out there to keep the faith! Not only that I think I would really like to be able to tell that to Arsene Wenger too. I think he is spot on about how Arsenal has so much potential and its natural for expectations to be over the roof albeit unfair for them. Arsene has been doing things according to principles, giving the club character and a sense of identity, which I find lacking in some clubs, and that is something to be proud of. So keep the faith all ye gooners out there for sooner rather than later you will see what Arsene has been talking about all these while!

Moving on to something more general that would redeem back time that you think was wasted through reading the above comment, I am starting my studies at The One Academy tomorrow! Just to update you all on my life, yes I have ditched UTAR and move on to greener pastures! (at least where art is concerned) I got in through a scholarship by Sin Chew (the newspaper company) Hallelujah! Praise You Lord for Your grace and all glory goes to you! He has really sustained not only me but my family especially my mom throughout these few months and things has been on the up for quite a while now and I believe there is more to come through Him.

So the moral of the day? Keep the faith, gooners and believers alike, because its worth it (God definitely is at least, lol)

See ya! (I hope I am still alive then..)

2 comments:

arobotnamedlisa said...

fuyoh! one academy. con and grats yaw. :D

CK said...

terima kasih thank you