Thursday, March 5, 2009

Woe to you, papadum ciplaks!

Today is the 4th day of the last semester of my foundation course so kids, let's play a game called pros and cons! or likeys and eweys, as minggg might coined it.

Let's do the cons/eweys first.

1. Fake papadums are horrible, ueeekkk-disgusted-sticking-out-tongue-purging-expression.
2. Dissapointed that I have class everyday, fully due to the fact that I had expected that less subjects means less class but it turns out that since its actually cramming 14 weeks of classes into 7 weeks of classes, means that classes x2. (but still less compared to previous semesters)
3. Maths, Differentiation, Integration. Need I say more?
4. Juggling work, studies and acting, though acting will be done by April, still not cool.
5. Increase in expenses. Brains need feeding too.

Phew, theres probably more but its probably covered up by whatever optimism I have left within me.

Now onto the pros/likeys!

1. Lecturers that have colourful character. 1 is just misunderstood, 1 has super duper cina cute voice, 1 is pure cina, but all good. It's just 7 weeks anyway.
2. pending.
3.*

Hmm, I have a feeling having more cons/eweys than pros/likeys is a bad thing. Maybe it's just me.

*This is not exactly a pros/likeys, more like happy pills. Gundam 00 season 2 is getting better and better and Bleach has finally crawl out of its filler shell to dish out some good storyline material for once instead of just blatantly blatant yet god-like cool fight scenes. And to my non-existent readers who are Gareth Emery podcast fans like me, he just dished out a bomb in episode 73 so do check it out!

Thats all for today. Till next time, kids!

Huhu, habisku esok.

2 comments:

Ming Yong said...

i have integration and differentiation in all 3 subjects altogether.

math calculas actually has trigo and exponential functions in it.

so... count yourself lucky!

sounds like a bad semester tho.

CK said...

Not really. I think it will turn out well. Just got a feeling. Social Psychology and basic add maths won't be a problem for me.. cheh XD