Sunday, March 15, 2009

*a swift, cold breeze*

As the world continues to be in a state of economic holocaust, sadly to say, we here at two-and-half-men too mirror a passing resemblance of it.

Minggg is on an elastic collision course with two exams, I'm constantly bogged down by maths homework(yes, i do homework now, zomg), work and rehearsals and Jal is probably pretty caught up with life too. Just to reassure, Sarah, no, we don't have girlfriends or boyfriends already. Well can't be sure about the other 2 really. =P

Having such a pack schedule isn't cool. I don't participate in co-curricular activities in college and still I am not getting enough sleep(watching football at 3am is not a valid reason). On top of that, I attended Recruit's camp this weekend. I went to help out Alwin with the first aid session at the same time mohon ampun from the former recruits for broken promises. Haih~.. tak baik, tak baik.

Am expecting the same if not worse this week. But I know I can make it, cause Arsenal's going to thrash Hull, Setsuna is going to go all godlike on the Innovators and A-Laws, and Aizen is going to reveal his evil plan. But most of all, is cause of Albertia's grace.

All the best with your exams Minggg and have a good week Jitler. See ya!

P.S. : If anyone is interested, I have the entire The Watchmen graphic novel.

No comments: