Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Attempt at revival

I don't know if the both of you still regularly read this blog due to it's lack of updates; but I've been reading it obsessively ever since my study break started a week ago.

We've been through so much together guys! This blog is at least 5 years old. I can't believe we let work and life separate us from blogging!

So this is my attempt to revive this blog.

Well updates updates :

1. I've been working part time throughout this whole semester. it's so draining.
2. Only in this semester have I truly doubted my capabilities to become a doctor.
3. Just last week I have decided that if I'm not happy working as a doctor after 3 years of official work, I shall leave Medicine and pursue a new course in life. I AM NOT KIDDING.
4. I got police summons worth up to a month's salary from aforementioned part time job.

all of this plus the stress of a dawning exam has made me suicidial. and i'm not being melodramatic.

i hope to read posts from you both; updates around your lives. I'm sure they're far more interesting than mine seeing as Cheek's has just graduated and Jal is about to start school.

No comments: