Saturday, July 17, 2010

Facebook

There is a movie about to be released later this entitled The Social Network. You should be able to guess the movie is about facebook, or rather the creation of it. The movie is basically about the creator Mark Zuckerberg and how Facebook came to become as it is today. Quite dark as you can see the trailer.



The song for this trailer is a cover version of Radiohead's ''Creep''. Beautiful song.



Its done back in 1992 so its quite prehistoric but still very brilliant. If you follow Radiohead, you'll notice Radiohead's sound at this point of their career is quite different from their more recent works but still amazing. I'm quite inspired by their experimental attitude.

That's all for today. I thought of just sharing a piece of info that might interest you people at home/starbucks/lift/MBPJ toilet. Have a good weekend and I'll see you all the next full moon.

"Hello, I'm an aardvark, and this is my snout!"

No comments: