Sunday, May 30, 2010

Awkward situation

Today my cousin asked my brother if he could take home our PS2 cause his was broken.

It was such an awkward situation; but in the end my brother said nothing so he took it home all jolly and good. thick skin much?

Honestly, and the PS2 was a gift from my dad when i did well for UPSR ok? it has sentimental value! Why'd you think i left it in a nice packed up box as collection? But i didn't want to say anything because as always, my cousins are living the less fortunate life and i'd be judged as selfish if i said no.

so ok. i honestly don't use the PS2. but it's like a bitter twang behind my throat. why do they always have to take everything we have away? first it was the thousand dollar blender by aunt "borrowed" from my mum, also my dad's gift to her. it was freaking kenwood stainless steel ok? and now if my mum wants to use it, she has to borrow it back or use her lousy old plastic one. why does my mum love torturing herself like that?

and why are my extended family so thick skinned! GRR.

awkward day. really

we have to literally hide everything when they come now is it? what is wrong with them. and sometimes i feel judged by my own parents (actually, just mum since it's her family) for feeling like this; which is the part i hate most. what is her problem? I am perfectly entitled to be upset over giving my things away. i have issues with that.

so yeah, i am aware that if any of them chances upon this post i am so screwed. but right now, i couldn't care less.

PS : and the least he could do was ask me as well. the damn thing is technically mine.

No comments: