Thursday, April 1, 2010

In case any of you were wondering

I'm doing great in IMU :) i've made many new friends at a rate faster than imaginable. haha
details? pictures speak louder than words!

so yeah, medical school turned out to be not as boring as i'd expected.
the things i like about imu?

1. free time :)
I know i was complaining about this just several posts back, but the free time is really useful for revision (for those disciplined enough to revise) and to catch up and make new friends

2. my groupies
group 13 is really awesome. it is no exaggeration that they definately live up to the standards of my high school mates. i am so glad i have such quality friends this early in university. 5 years don't seem that long anymore! :)

3. personal development
the more i grow up, the more i don't give a fuck i become. coming to imu is the furthest i've gone with this philosophy. and it's made me immensely happy. i do what i want to now. i act the way i am with you guys, on the very first day. the result? i make friends almost instantly. personality is convincingly always the key :)


of course, some things i don't like.

1. my jeans :(
casual clothing becomes possible only on weekends, even then i am out doing some activity or the other, requiring uniform... i did NOT spend a whooping rm180 to keep my Zara skinnies in the closet =(

2. my shoes :(
I actually can count the amount of times i've worn my new Vans. They're still NEW. it has inhibited me from getting that pair of NIKE shoes i heart.

3. my lack of formal wear :(
i hate spending money on formal wear. it's just not my thang. casual is my comfort zone. i guess in this aspect, i've picked the wrong profession.

omg. everything i dislike about imu is fashion-orientated! not bad!


and oh oh! i want a cover for my macbook la guys ><>

love love love. gdnite!



No comments: