Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am not blardy joking

On a lighter note, as in a very light note, though i'm having mixed reactions about it but i'll let you decide yourself...

MALAYSIA MIGHT BE UNDER ATTACK BY MEN WITH BAMBOO SPEARS!!

I am not blardy joking, seriously, here is the article.

Seriously... this is so lame. I don't even know what to think and what to think to think right now. But don't worry, for you over paranoid citizens like myself, the government has dispatched and tighten security forces especially at vital areas to keep us safe.

Bamboo spears... wtf? I mean.. .. ... urgh.

Anyway here is another article which justifies this whole issue abit. (note, this article is a parody of the situation written by a person on Twitter)

Anyway like the previous post, I'll leave it to you all to digest.


P.S. : Huey Ee likes Full Cream milk. Now we finally know why..

No comments: